Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

4/28/2009

Belly.

I've had requests from several people for some more updated belly photos. Its fun feeling her kick. At this point we get to go into the Dr ever 2 weeks instead of once a month.This is me at 30 weeks along, Just 10 more weeks to go!
I'm in a race with Brooklynn at school to see if I can get done and have some relaxation time before she comes.Here's a fun picture, Looking up at my belly.

As many of you know we recently went to California on a trip for a baby shower and Paramedic School Interviews for Derek, The shower was great! Lots of fun clothes, but we need so much more before we're really going to be prepared, This having a baby stuff is quite a task for those of you who haven't already gone through this and figured that out ;) Derek is enjoying working at Northstar alarm as a credit agent. The days are going by slowly for him with hope that it picks up soon.
Here is the good news, Derek got accepted into Westmed College of Medicine's Paramedic Program and starts school in September. We will be moving to California in August for school, He is VERY excited to have been accepted and is looking forward to school, He's also got a job waiting (Paid Call) with San Juan Fire.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Good luck on the move! Its amazing how much stuff babies require! Who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Lauren commenting for Straton. Blogging isn't much of his thing so I have to do it for him. haha Congrats on everything with you two so far! If your ever in Logan give us a call and we can all get together! (And officially meet)
    The Gerbers/Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pic! I Can't believe we havnt seen you guys in so long!! OK WAY sad thing!!! Cam and I aren't going to be here when you have Brooklyn, and then you guys are moving to Cali before we get back!! When are we going to get to see our very FIRST neice?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! We are doing great. Just Anxiously awaiting spring!! I use the Blog List Gadget-that's what tells me when people update. I love it! I must admit I am kind of a Blog Addict. I love being home all day with Ali, but sometimes, it feels that I am stranded (especially this LONG winter). Blogging helps me feel like there is life outside of my house.

    I'm not on Facebook yet, Keith is, so I check up on my friends through his profile. I have been thinking about it, but I am really trying to cut back on my computer time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY! You look great Amy! You're going to love being parents- SO FUN! Enjoy every minute because they grow up too stinkin' fast! Good luck on the move and everything!

    Love
    Jamie (and carson and addie and livy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! We have your photos, and we have been slackers at responding. We would love to bring them to you, or even get together some time. Would you guys want to get together some time next week? We can do the weekend, or during the week (or Monday for FHE). We're pretty flexible, just let us know what works for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow