Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3/22/2010

Onesie Dress?

I did it. I made the "dress" it was a creative project and my mom helped out some.. ok a lot. She knows a lot about sewing. Its great! I saw a dress like this at a quilting show that my mom sister and I went to in Feburary and we thought $10 for a pattern was kind of crazy so I figured it out on my own, and think its pretty darn cute. We saw some others online but I still like mine more. I need to work out the kinks betters on the next one, but this was the first one.



The fabric

The Onesie

The Dress

Its not the best picture of the dress, and the back has a cute little button that holds the sides together. I put elastic on it so that we can get it over Brooklynn's head. The front is stitched to the onesie than attached on the other side with the button. I like it.

2 comments:

Slideshow