Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7/19/2010

B's birthday

Eating cake!

As of tomorrow B will be 1 year old. Yup it was a year ago that I spent 3 painful days in the hospital.. Yup I still remember too all of you who say you forget your labors and that's why we have more kids.. Still remember the WHOLE thing.
Well on Saturday we had a party with family to celebrate her birthday it was lots of fun. We invited Derek's grandparents who live nearby and had a swimming party. B loves to swim. We had a good time and cant believe that our little girl is already 1, wow how time fly's by.

Pollys Dog Gus loved the cake too.






Toy from Derek's Grandma, She loves the horn for sure! We are still undecided.

Pulling out more stuff, its just so much fun to see whats in the box

The cakes that Polly and I made. Cute hu? we played with fondant. Its a little tricky!

Swimming with daddy. She loves to swim!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Brooklynn! Cute cakes! Can you do that for Beck's birthday? The theme is polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's one already! Why do kids have to grow up so fast?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute happy baby! Cute cake! maybe you can do cakes and cupcakes for a side job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they were kind of tricky.. kari you coming out here to have his party? I dont think I'll be out that way in august!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, im Holli. Dereks friend from High School and College. Your daughter is adorable. I cant believe she is 1 already. I love your cake!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow