Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6/03/2010

Day of Firsts.

Well its been one of those days, first for a lot of things:
First:
strawberry(sort of but yeah)
raspberry
alolaberry (cant spell that)
first day brooklynn stood up be her self.. 3 times.
she also stands by herself for long periods of times and walks along everything.. life as we know it is about to change!

well school is out and swimming lessons are about to start, which means I am going to be busy this summer(hopefully) and Derek is still going to school. I am getting ready to take my California license test so thats going to be great(if i pass, pray for me). brooklynn is still growing and loves to go swimming.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, good luck! That's so exciting. I can't even imagine Nate getting that big. We'll keep you guys in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow