Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

6/11/2010

This week

Well this week was fun. We had a house full and Brooklynn loved having kids to play with. My sisters and I started teaching swimming lessons which are going well. Brooklynn is still not feel her normal self which makes me sad. Derek had a ride alone in San Jose on an ambulance and had a good time learning. I drove all the way to Fairfeild and meet some new cousins Wednesday and took my license test on Thursday and I PASSED! Yup Its official I can play with your hair now. I am so excited it feels like I finally finished what I started 2 1/2 years ago. Polly sold one of my watch bracelets for me and now I am going to make more and maybe sell them on esty, still not sure about that yet.
Well that was our week so far. I am off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. See, I told you that you had nothing to worry about! Congrats. Now when can we color my hair? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow