Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

10/22/2010

Inspiration


playing at the beach in sept!

Well, I am looking for inspiration to keep up my blog. I am horrible at it. Probably cause Derek always has to computer and I take all my pictures with My dads camera, but those are just excuses. I also want to be more crafty but you have to have money and a place to store those things so I will just wait till I got my own place for that.
In the meantime..
We are up in Logan visiting Derek's family, they are sure happy to have Brooklynn around and we will even be up here for Halloween, even though she doesn't eat candy yet (yup I am on of THOSE moms who doesn't want her one year old eating suckers and candy). We are going to be pirates.. arrrrr. Brooklynn is working on her arrrrrs.. too cute. I will post pictures. I made her little costume all by myself.. yup all me.. my mom was there for moral support. I am defiantly going to miss having her around when we eventually move out.
I will try to keep up my blog from now on.. promise.. for now here are some kind-of recent pictures of our latest outings.




loved the fair.. and all the animals

My child has no fear of any animal.

1 comment:

  1. You can turn your blog into a book-that's what keeps me blogging. I don't write in a journal and I don't have time to scrapbook, so I put everything on my blog. I just finished my blog book with blurb.com. And I love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow