Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

12/28/2010

Haapy Christmas

Ok, So I wasnt so good at writing all the time. Lets be honest The only people that read this I have been around a week anyway.
Brooklynn and I came up to Utah for Christmas, its been lots of fun. Shes been quite attached to her daddy and loves her aunts and uncles and can now point them all out in a picture. YEAH. She was fun Christmas morning, Santa got her a bean bag chair which she counts then jumps on and her grandparents got her a rocking horse which she likes to climb on and make it neigh.
Its been fun, had some snow which she just ate. Then we both got nice and sick.
We were supposed to fly out today but I called and canceled our flight to be oh so kind to others.. cause who wants to fly with a screaming child and a mom who's too tired to handle her? So now the question is.. When to fly home... ahhh I love trying to figure that out.
Hope you all had a very merry Chirstmas.. I sure did.
Oh and I got to talk to my sister who's out on her mission in Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow