Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7/18/2009

I can't wait for this show!

Hey Readers:
Its Derek, Amy and I are currently prepping to check into the hospital for Brooklynn's arrival, Amy, as well as I seriously can not wait for her to come, We are looking forward to being parents, and the challenges that come with it. I figured as I'm killing a bit of time on the internet that I would share with you all something else that I really can not wait for, That is NBC's new show, "Trauma" This is my dream in action, Someday I hope to land a job with San Francisco Fire, These guys portray the dream, and although its not out yet, I really hope the series does a good job portraying what it is that we try to do.



Well, Our next post will probably be baby pictures, Keep checking back and we'll post them as soon as we can! Until then, Watch this video... (Sorry about the ad) I must have seen it a dozen times already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow