Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7/08/2009

Look what I did.


Thanks for all the help and website links. I found some fun ideas and stole some off your blogs.(Hehe) This is what I came up with till I ran out of clips. I made all but 2, got them for a dollar each, couldn't pass it up. I also made the cute bow board to hold them.


We also had a great 4th of July. We went and watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks from the MTC field which ended up not being as good as we remember but still fun. Some good friends of ours came and played games while we waited. The only downfall was there was only 4 bathrooms so I waited 30 mins to use on and got out right before the fireworks started.. good timing!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Those turned out really cute! Did you make the bow board too? I love the one I made like that and thought that I would never fill it up, but I did a LONG time ago!

    ReplyDelete

Slideshow